måndag 23 april 2012

(I will post in English as well...)

Sunday I spent reading, taking notes, thinking and testing various digital tools and applications. Finally I had to put it all aside. I think I experienced information overload. It's not just a question of too much information but also that every new door I open to new skills leads on to new possibilities which tempt me. And I want to test all of them simultaneously. Just like a small child who can't choose. If I with my long academic schooling can feel my brain collapsing into chaos at times, what is it like for children and teens whose brains are still developing and who are in an increasingly digital environment? Research about this is sorely needed; research carried out across the academic borders in pedagogy, psychology, biology, medicine, anthropology etc... And the knowledge which already exists needs to be applied so that schooling and education becomes the stimulating and positive experience it should be, but all too seldom is.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar